Introducing one of the world’s most inspiring humanitarians, Charles Mulli (“Mully”).
Mully has dedicated the past 27 years and all of his resources to rescuing abandoned children from poverty in the slums of Kenya. He and his wife Esther take these children into their home as their own. In the process they have created the “World’s Largest Family” – 12,000 children strong and growing! Presently, Mully Children’s Family cares for and educates over 2,700 children ranging from newborns through 23 years old. His amazing true story, MULLY, is currently in development and slated for release in 2017. We are thrilled to share it with you.
Who is Mully?
Mully has become a father to the fatherless, giving hope to children through his bold decision to dedicate his life, personal wealth and time in rebuilding lives of thousands of vulnerable children at risk, teenage mothers, victims of gender based violence, and marginalized communities.
- Featured speaker at 2016 Clinton Global Initiative (CGI) conference
- Holds honorary Doctorates from Kenya’s Kabarak University
- Received a Certificate by the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP), in recognition of his efforts in making a tangible difference in the Environment
- Recipient of The Family Philanthropy Award, World Vision International (Canada)
- Bestowed the ‘Angel of Hope’ Award for his humanitarian service
About Mully Children’s Family (MCF)
- MCF is currently caring for 3,000 children
- Another 12,000 having been reintegrated successfully
- 670,000 youth have been reached through his leadership and mentorship programs
We are happy to share the Digital Press Kit of MULLY, featuring the extraordinary work of Dr. Mully and the MCF Family. His life story is an extraordinary testament to the power of hope and determination that will resonate with all mankind.
Inspiring Action, Igniting Impact